OPFitness personal trainer careers
Redefine your Future.
As a Certified OpFitness Personal Trainer at Executive Fitness Club your career becomes an empowered lifestyle founded on maximizing both your personal and client performance.
Under the guidance of the OpFitness Founder & CEO, Clayton Tandy, and his certified training team you will develop and refine an approach to programming, education, and business that ensures your Personal Training career is as unlimited as your passion.
Secure a stronger future and help us redefine the science of fitness and the art of living. OpFitness offers the highest compensation structure with an earning potential of $100K+
OpFitness Job Description
OpFitness is seeking talented individuals interested in joining our Personal Training team at Executive Fitness Club in Bowling Green KY. This is an exclusive opportunity for Certified Personal Trainers and Kinesiology and Exercise Science students/graduates to explore a Personal Trainer career with our company.
Who Should Sign Up:
· Experienced Certified Personal Trainers
· Recent College Graduates (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Etc)
· Former or Current Fitness Leaders
What to Expect:
· Step one: Fill out our online form and submit your resume
· Step two: Once you apply, owner Clayton Tandy or a member of the training team will reach out (within 1-7 days) for an initial phone interview
· Step three: Top applicants will be contacted to discuss what the personal training position entails and how to move forward with the formal interview process
· Current Nationally recognized Personal Training Certification and or degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science
· Working knowledge and experience with Nutrition Application and Behavioral Health Strategies
· Personal Training experience with proven track record
· Ability to work 30-60 hours per week
· Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
· High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
· Computer literate tech savvy, energetic, and friendly
· CPR/AED certification required upon hire
As a Member of the OpFitness Training Team you will receive -
· Access to the most cutting-edge equipment in the fitness industry
· Competitive Compensation
· Complimentary club membership
· Discounts on products and services
· Earning potential of 100k+